outlook error( contacting:\\ssl.gstatic.com\ui\v1\icons\common.)

that can occur when an email references an image located on the Internet without specifying a protocol or referencing to a local network share that isn't available. That is why you see \\ssl.... instead of http://ssl...
The timeout may take up to 60 seconds. You can then delete it or move it to a different folder in case it currently is the first message in your Inbox folder.

please do as follows:
  1. Go to File Menu
  2. Choose "Options"
  3. Click on last menu "Trust Center" from left-hand side
  4. Click on "Trust Center Settings" button
  5. Check Off "Don't download pictures automatically in HTML e-mail message or RSS items"

Comments

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand.
    Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!
    Read Working at height training

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views.
    Read my blog on ABOUT GUDI PADAWA 2020

    ReplyDelete

  3. I really enjoy locating a website that offers you great news since I like being familiar with new things. Many times when I have been to this site I've loved the nice content on this site.
    read About LEGENDS OF Ram Navami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such a great information.. It really helpful to me..I always search to read the quality content and finally i found this in you post. keep it up!Read my article on ALL ABOUT GUDI PADAWA 2020

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    Get Gudi Padawa and it’s Facts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://riscattonazionale.org/top-safety-tips-for-working-at-height/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog